Kids II, Inc. - Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
At Kids II, we pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees and our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership and community.
Our history shows over 40 years of success, growth and recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant and toddler products. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents and our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for 2012!
Our new offices, located in the heart of Buckhead/Atlanta, accommodates Kids II’s rapid growth and product expansion with state-of-the-art equipment, a modern product showroom and other unique features that foster the company’s energetic culture. Our employees are the most important piece of our business because they helped establish and enhance this culture and continue to do so every day. We work within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table.
The energy and commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated and fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard and playing hard—that makes our people truly unique. This is who we are. Are you one of us?
Discover our newest opening!
The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing sales and distribution with existing and potential new accounts. You are creative, highly motivated, self-starting, detail oriented, organized, can efficiently work in a fast paced environment, a team player and possess excellent verbal and visual communication skills. Interested in the day to day duties?
What’s your background?
- Develop, build and enhance relations with retail account Buyers
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals for new and existing products, strategic volume and promotional planning, budget adherence, and execution of sales/marketing initiatives
- Develop, monitor, and analyze sales forecasts and related data including profitability, and rate of sale
- Recognize competitive business issues while leading the development and implementation of strategic plans to grow business and the categories we compete in
- Act as the key point person with all internal departments for key accounts to include product development, marketing, manufacturing, order entry, shipping, accounting, etc.
- Create and implement strategies to improve sales and profits, while acting as expert advisor to Buyers
- Design and present sales presentations, maintain key account sheets, and prepare key account call reports
- Create long-term account strategies, including analysis of product, pricing, and consumer trends
- Maintain an effective knowledge of external market factors including competitive information in order to make educated account decisions and product recommendations
- Provide timely information and communications with internal departments in the design, creation and approval of sales call materials
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in Sales, Business Administration or related field The Key Account Manager must have proven relationships with management in key retail accounts selling consumer products (2 to 4+ years) and should also have the ability to develop relationships with new accounts. Additionally experience in marketing or product management in consumer products would be a plus. Want to know more?
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section.
Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace