Kids II, Inc. - EDI Business Applications Analyst
Kids II is looking for an EDI Business Applications Analyst
with over 4 years of substantial knowledge & experience with data mapping using any reputable software mapping tool.
Are you highly organized, with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment? Furthermore, are you also looking for a great opportunity with a standout company that is rapidly growing with talented employees who are recognized for their effort & dedication? In addition, do you also want to be associated with a company who prides themselves in a unique culture that is cultivated by its employees who works hard & play hard?
Look no further! Be a part of Kids II history which shows over 40 years of success, growth & recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant & toddler products as we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe. As an employee, you want to be the most important piece of our business because they have helped establish & enhance our culture, & still continue to do so every day. If you like working within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table then this is the place for you!
Be part of a growing organization who hosts volunteer opportunities & social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie outside the workplace to promote the sense of comfort & support that enhances teamwork. At Kids II, we also have company-wide awards ceremonies so that we take time to recognize the talent, effort & dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for 2012! This is who we are…Are you one of us?
The ideal qualified candidate will have experience with supporting, streamlining, & automation of the EDI business processes. You will also be required to learn & understand detailed components incorporated in the EDI process, as it pertains to the company. Duties in a typical work day as the EDI Business Applications Analyst
involve providing support of the EDI system. In addition, producing reports & data extracts relating to each stage of the order process while using multiple tools is also involved. The candidate will also have the ability to prioritize, manage, & focus on projects including gathering information for implementation. Other detailed tasks associated with the position are not limited to, but include the following:
What’s your background?
- Create & maintain reports, data extracts, & data structures (within Access dB, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Have a working understanding of VB (.net) object-oriented programming
- Work with cross-functional teams in multiple countries
- Assist with developing various user documentation for new or modified applications & reports
The minimum qualifications for the EDI Business Applications Analyst candidate would entail:
Want to know more?
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite in its entirety (including Access, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of the data mapping software Ascential (formerly Mercator) or experience with a similar software tool
- Detailed knowledge of the creation of queries, forms, reports, & programming functionality with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Strong understanding of relational database (dB) structure & function, specifically Oracle & SQL Server
- This role will also require you to have Knowledge of basic financial concepts, such as multiple denomination currency conversion, basic accounting structure & flow, as well as costing types.
Kids II is a company that pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees & our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership & community. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents & our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries.
Because we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe, our culture remains a key driver to our success. The energy & commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated & fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard & playing hard—that makes our people truly unique.
As important as this is, we also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement & a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve quality of life for all our employees. If you are interested in Kids II, check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information. DRUG FREE WORKPLACEEEO