Kids II, Inc. - Replenishment Coordinator
Are you the type of person that enjoys overseeing accounts? That thrives on the details of a project, because you know that the details are what make or break it. Do you get excited about resolving order issues? In this role you would responsible for managing the daily order and replenishment activities of assigned accounts. You will have the opportunity to develop best practices for the team, manage vendor relationships and be a key part of the team’s quality control efforts.
This is who we are…Are you one of us?
Look no further! Be a part of Kids II history which shows over 40 years of success, growth & recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant & toddler products as we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe. As an employee, you want to be the most important piece of our business because they have helped establish & enhance our culture, & still continue to do so every day. If you like working within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table then this is the place for you!
Be part of a growing organization who hosts volunteer opportunities & social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie outside the workplace to promote the sense of comfort & support that enhances teamwork? At Kids II, we also have company-wide awards ceremonies so that we take time to recognize the talent, effort & dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for 2012! Still interested?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the daily order and replenishment activities of assigned accounts. Monitor account orders, manage product allocation. Drive customer replenishment strategies that generate the proper order quantities to maximize sales performance. As the main contact with the Kids II inventory team, this position will drive resolution of inventory issues for assigned accounts. He/she will serves as a key interface between Kids II and the customer planning teams.Interested in the day to day duties?
What’s your background?
- Communicate with retail account planners as necessary to ensure order integrity and accurate planning.
- Aid in resolution of account order issues and resolve order pricing issues.
- Communicate order cuts, extensions, and routing changes for orders
- Manage chargebacks from retailers due to fill rate issues
- Resolve orders issues with regard to item orders coming in high or low vs. expectations
- Communicate inventory in-stock issues and expected get-well dates to customer
- Drive business through store-level, item level, and overall retail analysis
- Review retail in-stocks, determine best method to resolve out-of –stock items
- Generate customer-requested reports as necessary
- Analyze, summarize and report customer performance scorecard metrics
- Review, recommend, and drive process changes to effectively drive up performance
- Serve as the main conduit of communication between the sales analyst/sales manager and the inventory/distribution team
- Review distribution lead times for both Kids II and assigned customers, and recommend necessary changes to improve on-time performance.
Bachelor's degree and/or 5-7 years related experience Advanced experience in MS Excel, MS Word. Experience with forecast/demand planning software. Preferred Retailer POS systems experience (Wal-Mart Retail Link, Target Partners On-Line, PIN)
Light travel required.Want to know more?
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section.
Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace