Kids II, Inc. - Sales Account Manager
Seeking the Best of the Best in Sales!
Can you take your experience managing existing accounts and discovering new and unique business opportunities and bring it to Kids II? The Sales Account Manager, working in our corporate offices, is responsible for developing sales and distribution with existing accounts and prospecting and developing new accounts. KidsII is growing and this is a developmental role will set you up for a career with KidsII which you can take in any direction you desire. You are creative, highly motivated, self-starting, detail oriented, organized, fun, can efficiently work in a fast paced environment, a team player and possess excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
This is who we are… Are you one of us?
Kids II, we pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees and our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership and community. Our history shows over 40 years of success, growth and recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant and toddler products. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents and our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries.
As we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe, our culture remains a key driver to our success. Our employees are the most important piece of our business because they helped establish and enhance this culture and continue to do so every day. We work within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table.
The energy and commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated and fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard and playing hard—that makes our people truly unique. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for 2012!
Interested in the day to day duties?
- Develop, build and enhance relations with retail account Buyers as well as prospect and develop new accounts
- Thinking outside the box to attract new opportunities outside your traditional retail channels
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals for new and existing products, strategic volume and promotional planning, budget adherence, and execution of sales/marketing initiatives
- Develop, monitor, and analyze sales forecasts and related data including profitability, and rate of sale
- Recognize competitive business issues while leading the development and implementation of strategic plans to grow business and the categories we compete in
- Act as the key point person with all internal departments for your accounts to include product development, marketing, manufacturing, logistics, and accounting
- Create and implement strategies to improve sales and profits, while acting as expert advisor to Buyers
- Create long-term account strategies, including analysis of product, pricing, and consumer trends
- Maintain an effective knowledge of external market factors including competitive information in order to make educated account decisions and product recommendations
- Provide information and communications with internal departments in the design, creation and approval of sales call materials
What’s your background?
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in Sales, Business Administration or related field. The Sales Account Manager must have experience developing relationships with buyers in retail accounts selling consumer products (2+ years) and should also have the ability to develop relationships with new accounts.
Want to know more?
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section.
Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace