Kids II, Inc. - Director of Consumer Satisfaction
Exciting opportunity for a Director of Consumer Satisfaction where you willbe an integral part of the Kids II team. In this hands-on position, you will manage the Consumer Services department which handles communications from our consumers, international affiliates and interacts with our licensing partners and major retailers. Working cross functionally with many different departments in Kids II, you will ensure global Consumer Service requirements are met and your team works as Brand Ambassadors for the Kids II family of brands.
This is who we are… Are you one of us?
At Kids II, we pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees and our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership and community. Our history shows over 40 years of success, growth and recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant and toddler products. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents and our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries.
As we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe, our culture remains a key driver to our success. Our employees are the most important piece of our business because they helped establish and enhance this culture and continue to do so every day. We work within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table.
The energy and commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated and fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard and playing hard—that makes our people truly unique. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for the last 2 years!
Interested in the day to day duties?
You will actively ensure global customer service requirements are met and brand fostered by creating a unique contact with every customer. You will manage your staff with side-by-sides, conducting surveys and increase individual and team product knowledge. Drive the benchmarking of best practices and analyze information and applications.
- To ensure quality will monitor and provide resolution to global retail, internal and government inquiry requests.
- Direct responsibility for escalated complaint resolution - oversee and hands-on processing of consumer claims for resolution and assuring complete and accurate data is provided for interface with Legal department.
- Prepare and complete global action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards/procedures; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Manage and oversee system for reporting of consumer resolution and actions taken on licensed products, and provide information of resolution for consumer complaints to retailers as needed.
- Work with Brand, Product Marketing and Product Integrity to drive consumer knowledge to help develop great products and enhance brand identity.
- Develop, manage, and improve the international consumer issues tracking system.
- People management, with the demonstrated ability to hire the best people and motivate and grow high performance teams. Mentor, coach and train the team and build the required competencies for success.
What’s your background?
Bachelor’s degree (B.A) and 10 plus years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior management experience leading a consumer/customer service team is required. Management experience dealing directly with consumer and consumer products at a corporate level is preferred.
Want to know more?
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section.
Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace