Kids II, Inc. - Sr. Financial Business Analyst
Kids II is seeking a Sr Financial Business Analyst who is looking for a career with a rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will have 7 years of experience supporting both the finance and accounting departments as it relates to key reporting and business intelligence needs. This role requires previous experience within a fast paced environment which requires deadlines to be met at month end, reports to be completed within timeline, & overall department objectives to be met. This is who we are… Are you one of us?
Kids II, we pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees and our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership and community. Our history shows over 40 years of success, growth and recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant and toddler products. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents and our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries.
As we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe, our culture remains a key driver to our success. Our employees are the most important piece of our business because they helped establish and enhance this culture and continue to do so every day. We work within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table.
The energy and commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated and fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard and playing hard—that makes our people truly unique. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for 2012! Still Interested?
This person will be the resident systems expert as it relates to both the financial system (HOST) and ERP system for the departments. This position will be the liaison between IT and accounting /finance. Other duties associated with the position involve the following:
What’s your background?
- Work with general accounting, A/R and A/P to develop reports to automate monthly tasks and assist in improving current data analyses and reporting.
- Be able to develop and automate current processes housed in excel to current business management system
- Work with current financial reporting system (HOST Analytics) to develop more automated reporting structure
- Resident expert on HOST Analytics – need to take where we currently are at with HOST and understand how all the latest updates and tools that are offered can be applied to the business to drive reporting and forecasting efficiencies.
- Work closely with IT group to understand business process flows and help drive efficiencies across finance / accounting.
- Assist in the development and automation of key business metric reporting.
- SharePoint content manager
- Key workflow designer for accounting / finance workflow processes.
Want to know more?
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) with emphasis in Finance/Accounting/MIS.
- 7-10 years related experience in an IT related function supporting accounting and finance groups or equivalent education and experience.
- Understanding of HOST Analytics a plus
- Experience with SSRS and SSAS a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access; with detailed knowledge of the creation of queries, forms, reports, and programming functionality with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point).
- Strong understanding of relational database (dB) structure and function.
- Knowledge of basic financial concepts. To include concepts such as; multiple denomination currency conversion, consolidations, operational / technical accounting basic accounting structure and flow, Costing types, etc…
- Knowledge of OLAP Cube Function & Reporting.
- Experience in KPI, Dashboard & Performance Metric development & implementation
- LEAN experience a plus
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section.
Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace