Kids II, Inc. - HR Coordinator
Are you the type of person that enjoys working with employees? If you thrive on the details of a project, because you know that the details are what make or break it. Do you get excited about organization, collecting data analysis, and processing employee information? Then this is the role for you. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources department and serving as a point of contact for domestic and international employees. While providing general administrative support, you will also have responsibilities to include HR reporting, payroll, new hire on-boarding and assisting our recruitment team.This is who we are…Are you one of us?
Look no further! Be a part of Kids II history which shows over 40 years of success, growth & recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant & toddler products as we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe. As an employee, you want to be the most important piece of our business because they have helped establish & enhance our culture, & still continue to do so every day. If you like working within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table then this is the place for you!
Be part of a growing organization who hosts volunteer opportunities & social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie outside the workplace to promote the sense of comfort & support that enhances teamwork? At Kids II, we also have company-wide awards ceremonies so that we take time to recognize the talent, effort & dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for 2012! Interested in the day to day duties?
What’s your background?
- Prepare Kids II employment and benefit information packets for new employees.
- Administer benefit changes to carriers such as new enrollments, terminations, dependent changes, etc.
- Enter new employee information into ADP Workforce Now and maintain welcome page.
- Enter requested time off on US & International Corporate Calendar and reconcile Paid Time Off.
- Process non-exempt payroll through ADP EZ-labor.
- Collect, organize and post data for multiple Human Resource related reports such as Quarterly Turnover Analysis, New Hire Surveys, Headcount, Affirmative Action, Overtime/Temp Wages, Bonus Analysis, etc.
- Maintain and issue data charts and personnel lists as needed such as domestic and international Organizational Charts, Subject Directory, Abbreviations Chart, Employee Agreement Databases, etc.
- Update and maintain all domestic and international job descriptions.
- Track all internal and external training by department for year-end tax credit. Assist in coordinating company training classes including scheduling, payment, etc.
- Update and post internal job posting.
- Provide assistance to employees on benefits, policies, and other HR related questions.
- Assist with Rewards & Recognition programs such as Team Performer, Shining Stars, Annual Excellence and Spot Awards.
- Serve as parking liaison for parking management offices and employees. Monitor adding/canceling parkers for all lots.
- Assist Corporate Communications department and maintain HR page on the Social Spot.
Want to know more?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. 3-5 years of associated experience.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
Kids II is a company that pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees & our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership & community. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents & our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries.
Because we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe, our culture remains a key driver to our success. The energy & commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated & fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard & playing hard—that makes our people truly unique. Our employees are the most important piece of our business because they helped establish and enhance this culture and continue to do so every day. We work within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table.
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section. Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace