Kids II, Inc. - MarCom Design Intern
The MarCom Design Intern assists the Marketing Communications Creative Team in the development and execution of a wide range of marketing materials for Kids II and it’s 7 infant-toddler product brands. This includes the layout and design of advertisements, brochures, logos, sales presentations and other forms of print collateral. The Design Intern also provides support to the MarCom Creative Team in the research, design and development of assets for events, retailers, websites, tradeshows and Kids II’s offices. The production of physical mock-ups is also a key part of this position.
What’s your background?
- Collaborate with Creative Team on design concepts
- Layout and design marketing materials, following brand guidelines and project specifications and maintaining consistency throughout all projects
- Determine production specifications for projects (materials, dimensions, delivery, etc.)
- Prepare concept files for production based on project & vendor specifications
- Ensure that projects are consistently on-time, in-budget and to standard
- Make recommendations on quality standards improvements, cost control measures and production procedures adjustments on an on-going basis
Want to know more?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Understanding of design fundamentals including typography, composition and color
- Knowledgeable in the standard design and business software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Xcel, Powerpoint)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Communicates feedback, solutions and challenges effectively
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage workload with multiple project deadlines efficiently
- Receptive to constructive feedback and offers alternate solutions when challenged
- Shows initiative and willingness to learn
Kids II, Inc. has 40 years of experience in the juvenile products and toy industry and we have been named as one of Atlanta's Top 100 Private Companies! We also have affiliates in Asia, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Europe and Japan. Our global team designs, markets, and distributes a dynamic portfolio of baby and toddler products ranging from toys to bouncer seats to stationary activity centers.
Kids II, Inc. offers a cutting edge work environment, including a newly redesigned and creative office space, flex hours, & casual attire.
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section. Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace