Kids II, Inc. - Director of Product Integrity
Kids II, we pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees and our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership and community. Our history shows over 40 years of success, growth and recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant and toddler products. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents and our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries. In addition, we are one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places To Work for 2012!
This is who we are. Are you one of us?
This position leads the drive for improvement and owns Sustaining Product Integrity Engineering from production launch to the end of product life. The ideal candidate is a seasoned engineering or technical manager with an inquisitive mind, a competitive edge and a strong desire to positively impact the business. The position reports to and is supported by the Vice President of Product Integrity. The position is also supported by a collaborative community of Product Integrity, Engineering and technical staff across the Kids II world. Interested in the day to day duties?
- Leverage all available sources of data to drive improvements in quality. Includes analysis of Consumer Services data, Retail Returns Data, On-line Reviews, In-Home Testing and QC Inspection data.
- Work with the IT group to develop innovative tools for analysis of product field performance data to determine candidate continuous improvement projects. Leverage “Big Data” to reach positive outcomes.
- Evaluate proposed engineering and process improvements for adequacy and potential success.
- Carry lessons learned to new product production.
- Manage auditing process at North America manufacturing facilities.
- Manage retailer proprietary testing programs
What’s your background?
Want to know more?
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Engineering degree is preferred.
- 10+ years management experience
- 10+ years product integrity/QA/QE experience
- Background in product safety
- Experience in driving IT projects to success
- Strong presentation/training skills
- Desire to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- CQA, CQE, CQM or CQT certifications from the American Society for Quality Control are a plus.
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section. Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace