Kids II, Inc. - Sourcing Planner
At Kids II, we pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees and our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership and community.
Our history shows over 40 years of success, growth and recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant and toddler products. Today, we span across 12 international offices on five continents and our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries.
As we continue to experience phenomenal growth across the globe, our culture remains a key driver to our success. Our employees are the most important piece of our business because they helped establish and enhance this culture and continue to do so every day. We work within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table.
The energy and commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated and fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard and playing hard—that makes our people truly unique.
This is who we are. Are you one of us?
Discover our newest opening!
Qualified Sourcing and Procurement candidate will be responsible for managing annual negotiation cycles of all commodities and components related to the juvenile products industry. Position will work closely with Costing, Product Development and QA to ensure the right products are sourced at optimum pricing.
Interested in the day to day duties?
· Maintain and manage the key milestones associated with the annual Commodity and Component negotiation calendar.
· Work with QA to develop a process to ensure testing and required certificates are in order.
· Work with Vendor Operations team to ensure preferred supplier volume requirements are being met.
· Effectively communicate and negotiate pricing on behalf of K2.
· Analyze market and deliver systems in order to assess present and future material availability and pricing.
· Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
· Participate with PD in the development of specifications for products or substitute materials.
· Prepare reports regarding market conditions and trends.
· Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing RFQ’s and awarding bids.
· Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and determine product availability, pricing and terms of sales.
· Assist in negotiating contracts and formulating polices with suppliers.
· Work with planning to identify volume commitments.
What’s your background?
Qualified candidates should be College or above in Purchasing, Logistics or Supply Chain Management , with over 2 years experience in sourcing and purchasing related field. Good negotiation skill in pricing, experience in developing new and existing suppliers to support current and long term sourcing needs. A good team player and be able to work under pressure. Good English in both written and spoken.
Want to know more?
We regularly host training sessions and social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie outside the workplace, and to promote the sense of comfort and support that enhances teamwork. At company-wide awards ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent, effort and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. As important as this is, we also provide competitive bonuses, excellent insurance plan, and mandatory provident fund to consistently improve quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information.
Method 1: Please visit http://www.kidsii.com/K2_careers.aspx
for more information about the company and careers.
Personal data collection would be used for recruitment purpose only.