Kids II, Inc. - National Account Manager
At Kids II, we pride ourselves in our unique culture, one that is cultivated by our employees and our company credos: innovation, action, passion, leadership and community.
Our history shows over 40 years of success, growth and recognition as one the world’s leading innovator of infant and toddler products and most recently an Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Place to Work in 2012. Today, we span across 13 international offices on six continents and our own manufacturing facilities in China. Our products are sold by more than 72,000 retailers in over 70 countries.
Our new offices, located in the heart of Buckhead, accommodates Kids II’s rapid growth and product expansion with state-of-the-art equipment, a modern product showroom and other unique features that foster the company’s energetic culture. Our employees are the most important piece of our business because they helped establish and enhance this culture and continue to do so every day. We work within a collaborative environment—one that thrives on passionate people enabled to bring new ideas to the table.
The energy and commitment cultivated at Kids II extends well beyond the office. Striking the right balance is an essential part of keeping our employees motivated and fulfilled. It’s their passion for all of life—for working hard and playing hard—that makes our people truly unique. This is who we are. Are you one of us?
Seeking the Best of the Best in Sales!
As a National Account Manager,
working in our Atlanta offices,you provide sales representation and account management to our major retailers. You develop, build and enhance relations with buyers and are responsible for driving and achieving sales goals for new and existing products. Interested in the day to day duties?
What’s your background?
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals for new and existing products, strategic volume and promotional planning, budget adherence, and execution of sales/marketing initiatives
- Develop, monitor, and analyze sales forecasts and related data including profitability, and rate of sale
- Recognize competitive business issues while leading the development and implementation of strategic plans to grow business and the categories we compete in
- Act as the key point person with all internal departments for national accounts to include product development, marketing, manufacturing, order entry, shipping, accounting, etc.
- Create and implement strategies to improve sales and profits, while acting as expert advisor to Buyers
- Design and present sales presentations, maintain key account sheets, and prepare key account call reports
- Create long-term account strategies, including analysis of product, pricing, and consumer trends
- Maintain an effective knowledge of external market factors including competitive information in order to make educated account decisions and product recommendations
The National Account Manager must have proven relationships with management in major national retail accounts selling consumer products (4-8+ years) and should also have the ability to develop relationships with new accounts. Additionally experience in marketing or product management in consumer products would be a plus. You are creative, highly motivated, self-starting, detail oriented, organized, can efficiently work in a fast paced environment, a team player and possess excellent verbal and visual communication skills. Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a four year college or university in Sales, Business Administration or related field. Want to know more?
We regularly host softball games, picnics and other social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award ceremonies, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Kids II such a standout place. We also provide competitive bonuses, flexible hours, excellent insurance options, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k) match to consistently improve the quality of life for all our employees. Check out our website at www.kidsii.com
for more information and open positions in the career section. Kids II is passionate about our commitment to wellness. We provide onsite health coaching, wellness seminars and health assessments. Effective January 1, 2013, Kids II no longer hires individuals that are tobacco users. Should you currently use tobacco and would like to work with us, we encourage you to enter a smoking cessation program and reapply at a later date.
Drug Free Workplace