Part of the Having a Ball™
The Bright Starts™ Having a Ball™ Get Cookin’ Kitchen™ is sure to get things cooking!
Your little chef can enjoy cooking like mom and dad using the pot, burner, and blender to spin balls round and round for pretend play fun! The fun continues as baby spins the paper towel roll, flips the light switch on and off, and drop balls in the faucet, ice dispenser, or milk jug to activate over 50 cheerful melodies and silly sounds! The colorful flip book helps to teach little ones fruit and vegetable identification, colors, and letters. And what’s more, this activity-filled kitchen folds up and stores balls for easy, on-the-go fun! There are so many ways to play – learning has never been so much fun!
- Features over 50 melodies, sounds and phrases as well as 10 activities
- Drop balls in the faucet, ice dispenser, or milk jug
- Open and close oven door for fun sounds and to retrieve balls
- “Cook with mommy” with pretend, pot, burner, and fun blender that spins the balls around
- “Let’s clean up!” Spin paper towel roll for music and sounds
- Flip page book helps teach fruit and vegetable identification, colors and letters
- Slide the temperature lever up and down to hear clicking sounds
- Kitchen folds up and stores balls for on-the-go fun
- Try me: Slide the blender button to watch the trapped ball bounce around. Turn the faucet handle to hear sound effects. Spin the paper towel roll to hear melodies and sound effects. Flip the light switch on and off to turn the light on and off and hear sound effects and melodies.
- Coordinates with other items in the Bright Starts™ Having a Ball™ Toddler Toy Collection