Product Recall Information
In December 2005, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Kids II, of Atlanta, GA is voluntarily recalling approximately 14,000 Bounce Bounce Baby! Door Jumpers. The plastic clamp that attaches the jumper seat to a door frame can break, which can cause the unit and child to fall to the floor. This poses an injury hazard to young children.
Kids II has received nine reports of the clamp breaking with three reports of injuries, including a bruised forehead, chin and foot.
Kids II is taking this voluntary action as a precautionary measure. Consumers may return a portion of the strap and the warning label from the jumper as described below for a free replacement jumper.
To receive a free replacement jumper, please follow the instructions below.
Determine if your product is affected by the recall
Only model number 6753 is affected by this recall. The model number is located on the label on the back of the jumper seat. Locate the label on your jumper and verify which model you have:
||This model number 67531 is NOT affected by the recall. Do NOT return this item.|
||The model number 6753 is affected by the recall. Please follow the return steps below.|
To return the unit, please:
- Verify that your product is affected by the recall by viewing the images above.
- If your product has a model # of 6753 (NOT 67531), download and complete the following Order Form
- Disable the jumper by cutting a one-inch portion of the blue strap just below the clamp.
- Cut the white warning label from the blue canvas seat.
- Place the one-inch portion of the blue strap and the warning label in a letter-size envelope. If you are mailing the envelope from the U.S. postage is $0.44 USD. If you are mailing the envelope from Canada, postage is $0.75 CAD.
- Send the completed form along with the strap and label to:
Consumer Service Dept.
Kids II, Inc.
3333 Piedmont Road, Suite 1800
Atlanta, GA 30305-1712
- Kids II will send you a free replacement jumper.
If you are unsure if your product is subject to the recall, call Kids II toll free at (877) 325-7056 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. E.S.T. Monday through Friday or Click here to complete the Kids II Corporate Recall Inquiry Form.